Designation: : Analyst – Level 2
Desired Qualification: CA (preferred) or MBA (Finance)
Experience : 2 – 5 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Major roles and responsibilities include:
- To Support investment team in deal analysis, presentations, reporting & other investment related activities.
- Responsible for supporting in Investment Evaluation.
- Build financial model, conduct primary and secondary research on sector and company, and conduct field visits, interviews with experts to develop views on company.
- Due Diligence: Work (with supervision) with external agencies for financial, commercial, legal and any other external due diligence as may be required.
- Documentation: Work with lawyers and the investment team for proper and timely execution of agreements.
- Pipeline tracking: Track and report key pipeline metrics, work with investment team to develop pipeline.
- Monitor and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of business growth of investee companies.
- Leverage opportunities to enhance profit maximization of investee companies.
- Create and drive new model portfolios and presentations for new business initiatives.
- Responsible for the preparation of Financial Modelling & valuation.
- Responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong analytical mind with excellent written and verbal communication
- Should possess high level of drive and attention to details
- Bring a can- do- attitude and high energy to the team
- CA with prior experience of 2-5 years in Investment Banking/ private equity transactions, especially with an Investment Banking firm of repute will be preferred. Experience with an Indian PE/VC firm will an added advantage.
Analyst – Level 2