Position : Associate Consultant / Consultant – Life Sciences Advisory (Food Processing)
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of food industry experience
Qualification : MSc/ MTech in Food Science/ Food Technology from a reputed institute
Location : Hyderabad
A.) Project Execution:
- Assisting Team Lead in execution of projects for clients in various segments of food industry. The project activities may include new product development and opportunity assessment, technology landscaping, feasibility assessment, developing business plans, manufacturing facility layout planning, process flow, capacity design, regulations, food safety etc.
- Preparation of Project Reports/Presentations.
B.) Research/Knowledge Management:
- Carrying out research (primary & secondary) and preparing sectoral assessment reports in various segments of food industry.
- Generating sectoral database to facilitate new lead generation.
- Developing project closure documents, case studies, success stories etc.
- Updating regularly in Data Management System and Project Management Systems.
C.) Outreach/Business Development:
- Supporting Team in lead management and setting up meetings.
- Preparing collaterals for outreach activities.
- Writing technical articles for publications in industry magazines & other media.
A.) Education:Sc/ M.Tech in Food Science/ Food Technology from reputed institute
- Minimum 2-3 years of food industry/ relevant consulting experience.
- Should have demonstrated skills in scientific/business writing.
- Should be able to understand the business implications of various factors- Technology/ Policy/Regulations/Consumer insights etc. in food processing scenario.
C.) Skill Sets Required:
- Self-starter who can find creative solutions to problems
- Ability to work in multiple teams and handle multiple assignments
- Good analytical skills
- Ensuring project quality and meeting rigid deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Command over MS office (Excel, Power point)
Travelling: Up to 20 % of time