Position : Associate – Statutory Audit
Experience: 2-3 years
Qualification : CA
Location : Hyderabad
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in various industries
- Audit and analyze the accuracy of client’s financials statements and conformance with the relevant GAAPs
- Creating, reviewing and maintaining strict documentation as required by the Standards of Auditing
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Fresher’s with qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Technologically savvy
Please logon to www.kvallp.com to obtain more details about the firm.
Please share your resumes to email@example.com or contact Murali @ 9949001878