Designation : Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager Human Resource
Experience: 5 – 7 yrs
Qualification: MBA (HR )
Employment Type: : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
It has been proved time and again that development efforts of an organization dedicated to engaging the employees plays a pivot role in boosting employee morale and dedication. Sathguru strongly believes in above and welcomes a candidate who can bring right talent in the organization and catalyze various human resource interventions.
- Preparation of Job Descriptions.
- Identify appropriate hiring source for open positions.
- Posting the Jobs on all the available Job Portals and other related social networking websites.
- Review and recommend relevant profiles by conducting initial screening.
- Coordinating for the Tests and the Interviews at various levels.
- Co-ordinate with departmental heads/reporting managers for the completion selection process.
- Identify and plan for learning and development activities, initiate and execute them to the degree and level of standards set by Sathguru
- Plan appraisals, record and bring up employee feedback and relate improvements to feedback through a structured monitoring mechanism
- Develop individual /group /cross-functional/cross team/cross locational employee engagement initiatives and drive them towards active employee participation
- Be a friendly catalyst to every employee in the organization and be instrumental in creating the pull effect of self-engagement and adherence to office discipline at every employee level
- Be good in formulating thoughts and bringing them out as policies in a lucid language and involve in executing them including achieving change management among employees for compliance
- Be watchful of practices followed by peers in the industry and relate their effectiveness for implementation in Sathguru
- Plan and execute, in an overall manner, all HR interventions with overall ambition of higher employee retention compared to peers, spirited team work, commitment to organization objectives and a volunteerism to take up internal and external challenges.
- MBA HR from a premier institution with minimum 5-7 years of experience in OD activities in a medium/large scale organization preferably in service sector.
- Good exposure & hands on experience in hiring, employee performance management, Rewards & Recognition , Compensation & benefits, L&D, policy framing & implementation , employee engagement , employee retentions & exits.
- Excellent communication skills-Verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good inter-personal skills with pleasant and warm networking capabilities
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
- Passion to deliver excellence.
Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager Human Resource