Position : Cloud – Software Engineer – Android / Flutter
Experience: 2-4 years
Qualification : B-Tech/MCA
Location : Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the business requirements
- Translate designs and wireframes into responsive layouts
- Write clean and optimal code
- Identify the issues & correct bottlenecks. Fix bugs
- Follow the project structure and industry-standard patterns
- Cooperate with the team and other teams/members
- Managing & maintaining legacy apps
- Dart language and framework
- Strong knowledge in designing and managing widgets
- Flutter state management (Provider, SetState, GetX, MobX)
- State management patterns (BLOC, Redux)
- MVC / MVVM architectures
- Restful APIs
Desired Candidates Skillsets
- Work experience as a Mobile app developer of a minimum of 2 years.
- Must have experience in Native Android and Flutter (Android & IOS).
- Experience in programming in Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Note: We are looking for Flutter App Developers/native Android developers who are willing to migrate to Flutter, to join us for mobile app development. The knowledge of native app development in Android (Java)