Position : Executive/ Sr. Executive – Corporate Communications
Experience : 2 – 4 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
The incumbent will be assisting the Director Corporate Communication for internal and external communications of the company, branding building, public & media relations, in writing and editing articles, drafting and printing of the newsletters, designing brochures etc.
The incumbent will also be responsible for the outreach initiatives. This will involve capturing events, project progress, achievements & success stories in concise reports that are meant for diverse readers such as Scientists, Corporate Managers and general public. Considerable information will relate to research oriented projects involving life sciences. Others will relate to strategic management and information technology related interventions by Sathguru vis-a-vis domestic and global clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in periodically updating the websites related to the organization and send out external communication messages through newsletters and other modes of communication.
- Aligning communications strategies across all aspects of the organization’s business with the goal of establishing and maintaining clear brand awareness and highly favorable impressions.
- Providing exceptional direction and management of the company’s media relations agency and manage all cross-business communications.
- Creating and distributing communication materials (Write and edit press releases media releases, announcements, News Letters, Coffee Table Books, Souvenirs and other supporting materials) that are needed to portray the company to the outside world.
- Updating and enhancing the website of the organization and other websites portals being managed by the organization for effective communication.
- Enhancing the company’s reputation by researching global business and societal trends to identify proactive public relations opportunities.
- Identifying and taking advantage of emerging digital and social media technologies to leverage the organization’s activities e.g. social logs.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a consistent policy and approach to external corporate events including corporate sponsorships and corporate participations.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills desired:
- Graduation / Post Graduation in English, Journalism, Mass Communication.
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience in handling corporate communications strategies in a service organization preferably in a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. Experience in marketing communication is an added advantage.
- Should be fluent in English (Verbal & Written).
- Should possess thorough writing & editing skills (such as report writing, content writing, creative writing, business related and scholarly writing).
- Knowledge of multimedia tools & page design concepts.
- Exposure in digital & social media marketing with proficiency in Web Analytics and social media measurement would be added advantage.
- Experience in handling PR agencies.
- Good understanding of the different communication channels, products and tools and how they can be best used to the organization’s benefit.
- Passion to deliver excellence.