Position: Consultant – Intellectual Property & Technology Transfer – Lifesciences
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
Qualification : Life Science Graduate with Post Graduation in IPR (preferred)
Location : Hyderabad
- Review and draft research collaboration agreements, IP licensing agreements and other partnership documents
- Assess techno-commercial merit of IPR and invention disclosures
- Technology licensing – technology evaluation, identifying potential partners, create collaterals/ technology briefs for outreach and manage reach-out, transaction closure
- Organize IP and technology transfer related trainings and programs
- Patent claims review and IP analytics
Education and experience required:
- Foundation in life sciences with IP degree
- At least 2 years of experience in technology transfer activities.
- Stellar communication skills
- Should be a team player with positive and sincere work attitude.