Designation : Manager-Cloud SaaS Success
Experience: 8- 10 yrs
Qualification: MBA (Mktg) or equivalent from a reputed institute.
Location : Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Revenue achievements of self and team
- Execute the Revenue and Business Plans
- Implementing self and team targets, action plans and forecasts to ensure attainment of business goals as well as team revenue.
- Implementing the Business strategy at operational level
- Driving execution of transactional demand generation campaigns and sales initiatives to generate incremental pipeline
- Maintain account plans and call strategy for direct sales and partners
- Provide continual involvement with existing customers and partners for managing expectations, escalations, and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
- Create consensus and way-forward plans by working in a collaborative manner within the team to ensure successful completion to the pre-sales process for all opportunities – RFP responses, demos, market trials, commercial negotiations
- Provide industry thought leadership to customers/prospects, and maintain an appropriate corporate presence in industry-related public conferences and tradeshows.
- Building, developing and maintaining a strong team culture.
- Coaching the inside and partner sales personnel on sales skills, call techniques and business acumen to maximise sales effectiveness.
- Managing employees performance and career development.
- Motivating employees to ensure excellent individual and team performance as well as personal development.
- Co-ordinating team effort across organisational boundaries and networks of people to improve work effectiveness.
- Provide Periodic Market Feedbacks to the reporting head
- Review pipeline and forecast reports regularly and take corrective action wherever necessary
- Monitoring market dynamics and competition positioning regularly and strategize
- Networking with influencer community to increase reach
- 8– 10 yrs. of experience in selling SaaS products, with consistent achievement of sales targets
- Successful track record of rolling out GTM strategies
- Should possess excellent presentation skills, and communication skills both verbal & written.
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
- Experience/exposure in creating traditional and digital marketing campaigns using social media platforms.
- Self-starter who can think proactively towards ways & means of achieving targets
- Data-driven and ability to share insights with stakeholders
- Passion for selling IT products
What we can offer:
- An open, inclusive, and supportive culture
- Passionate and supportive of your career growth
- Innovative products that are competitive
Manager Cloud SaaS Success