Position : Associate – Planning & Coordination
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Qualification: Graduate with excellent communication & negotiation skills
Location : Hyderabad
CSEE is the linkage with Cornell University reinforced by Sathguru’s thirty seven years of long successful strategic interventions in the areas of agri-business, life sciences, hospitality management and other related sectors. CSEE’s management development programs for senior managers are thus built on this firm foundation.
For over two decades, CSEE programs have been attended by industry leaders, CEOs, managerial level executives, academicians, government policy planners, bankers and researchers across the globe.
- The incumbent will be engaged in program management support functions such as Logistics and coordination of all the arrangements for all our conference/events.
- Coordinate visits of domestic and overseas visitors, plan entire itinerary, coordinate with travel agencies, transport service providers and hotels.
- Develop and maintain database of service providers like hotels, Event Managers, AV vendors, banner designers/printers/installations, brochure preparation, conference materials and printing.
- Develop professional relationship with such service providers for smooth conduct of executive development programs.
- Create and update database of potential participants for the programs.
- Sending e mails and brochures to potential participants.
- Maintain a library of documents, records and books for ready reference with proper indexing and file management.
- Graduate with excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office with proficiency in relevant research.
- A Pleasing Personality with right attitude and a burning desire to excel.
- Willingness to travel.
Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately
Please visit https://www.sathguru.com/executive-education/ for more details about the organization.