Position : Program Advisor
Experience : 2 – 3 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
The linkage with Cornell University is reinforced by Sathguru’s own thirty five years of long successful strategic interventions in the areas of agri-business, life sciences, hospitality management and other related sectors. CSEE’s annual management development programs for senior managers are thus built on this firm foundation.
For over two decades, CSEE programs have been attended by industry leaders, CEOs, managerial level executives, academicians, government policy planners, bankers and researchers across the globe.
The incumbent needs to have strong marketing abilities and build long term profitable relationship with L&D Heads and CEOs of leading companies. The incumbent will support the initiatives in brand building and long term client relationship. Our Executive Education Programs are delivered in partnership with global leaders such as
- The incumbent will be responsible for marketing high valued Executive Education programs through various platforms like cold calling, direct marketing, digital marketing, social medial marketing etc.,
- The incumbent will be working with various L&D Professionals and Managers cutting across sectors to promote, market, attract and execute high quality Executive Education programs.
- Prepare relevant templates required for mailers, ad campaigns etc., for effective communication to attract target audience.
- Responsible for preparation of various program related collaterals like broachers, catalogs, handbooks etc., for effective branding and promotion of the programs.
- Conduct extensive research to formulate and develop new programs.
- Handle and resolve queries of participants/potential participants related to programs.
- The position will report to the AVP Cornell Sathguru Executive Education
- Any other activities assigned by your reporting manager.
Desired Profile :
MBA (Mktg.) graduate from reputed Institute with
- High level of confidence and passion towards marketing high valued services.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong willing and ability to connect with potential clients via., cold calls, digital platforms, social media platforms etc.,
- Good knowledge in social media, digital and direct marketing.
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge in Life Science sector will be an added advantage.
Please visit https://www.sathguru.com/executive-education/ for more details about the organization.