Position : Sr.Associate / Associate Manager – Risk Advisory Services
Experience: 2-3 years
Qualification : CA
Location : Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility of executing client engagements in the areas of risk & compliance process audits, internal audits, internal financial controls.
- Ensure that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Actively establish & strengthen client and internal relationships at all stake holder’s level.
- Assist seniors in developing newer methods and be pro-active in internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coach and develops junior team members.
- Front end Client facing role.
- Execution on client assignments by ensuring quality delivery.
- Review of working papers & respective client folders. Suggest thoughts on improving engagement productivity and identify occasions / areas for improving client service.
- Identify processes requiring improvement in the client’s business processes / policies and recommend amendments accordingly.
- Identify & internally escalate issues and potential red flags related to the assignment.
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates.
- Demonstrate ability of multi-tasking and multi managing projects as directed by the seniors / team members.
- Handling data analytics
- Ensure compliance with plans and internal procedures on risk & management.
- Full Awareness on internal auditing standards
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to solving problems.
- Develop good working relationships with client and internal team members.
- Mentor juniors within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client assignments.
- Manage small teams – motivate, counsel & develop junior team members.
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement.
- Support knowledge sharing and strengthen processes so that the team can capture and leverage knowledge.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAI/ Industrial Engineer with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Please logon to www.kvallp.com to obtain more details about the firm.
Sr. Associate / Associate Manager – Risk Advisory Services