Position : Sr. Program Advisor / Asst. Manager (Sales & Mktg, Executive Education)
Experience: 4 – 5 yrs.
Qualification : MBA – Marketing
Location : Hyderabad
The linkage with Cornell University is reinforced by Sathguru’s own thirty five years of long successful strategic interventions in the areas of agri-business, life sciences, hospitality management and other related sectors. CSEE’s annual management development programs for senior managers are thus built on this firm foundation.
For over two decades, CSEE programs have been attended by industry leaders, CEOs, managerial level executives, academicians, government policy planners, bankers and researchers across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent needs to have strong marketing abilities and build long term profitable relationship with L&D Heads and CEOs of leading companies. Our Executive Education Programs are delivered in partnership with global leaders such as Cornell University.
The position will be responsible for sales & marketing of high Quality Executive Education programs. This position will report to the AVP Cornell Sathguru Executive Education
- The incumbent will be responsible for hard selling high valued Executive Education programs through various modes like calling, in person meetings, digital marketing etc.,
- The incumbent will be connecting with various L&D Professionals and Managers cutting across sectors to promote, market and sell high Quality Executive Education programs.
- Support AVP in strategizing business plan, conceptualizing the big picture of the business unit.
- Support the team in preparation of relevant templates required for mailers, ad campaigns, brochures, catalogs, handbooks etc., for effective communication to attract the target audience.
- Support in devising in new programs, leveraging the strengths of Sathguru & the partner Universities.
- Handle and resolve queries of participants/potential participants related to programs.
- Any other activities assigned by your reporting manager.
Qualification: MBA (Mktg.) from reputed Institute
- 4-5 of Experience in sales and marketing in service sector.
- Experience in executive education sector will be preferred.
- High level of confidence and passion towards selling high valued services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong willingness and ability to connect with potential clients via., calling, in person meetings, digital marketing
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge in Life Science sector will be an added advantage
Please visit https://www.sathguru.com/executive-education/ for more details about the organization.