Position : Database Administrator
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Qualification : B. Tech / MCA
Location : Hyderabad
About the Role:
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
- Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support when required.
- Experience in operating with small and expandable teams.
Minimum qualification and Experience:
- Decent Knowledge on SQL and PLSQL
- Knowledge on performance tuning
- Knowledge on backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management
- Good knowledge on RAC and Data guard.
- OS : Windows and Linux
Must have qualities:
- The ideal candidate is dynamic, humble, and highly person-oriented.
- A person who can bestow the personal touch along with corporate culture
- Sincere, dedicated, energetic and creative in problem-solving
What we can offer:
- An open, inclusive, and supportive culture
- Passionate and supportive of your career growth
- Innovate and improve products to make it more competitive