Position : Sr. Associate – Investment Banking (Mumbai)
Experience: 4-6 years
Qualification : CA or MBA (Finance)
Location : Mumbai
Major roles and responsibilities include:
- Candidate will be a key member of the investment banking team and would be involved in private equity, venture capital, debt fund raising and mergers & acquisition transactions
- Key responsibilities include preparing deal collaterals (financial modeling, valuation, information memorandum etc..
- Candidate will also be involved in deal sourcing through desktop research, preparing pitches and client engagements
- Must have 4-6 years of Investment banking experience, preferably with boutique banks. Experience in consumer, pharma & healthcare will be a positive.
- Stewarding transactions through legal, statutory and structural processes
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to understand the requirements and specifications.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems
Sr. Associate – Investment Banking (Mumbai)