Position : Vice President –Agri Business Advisory
Experience: 15- 20 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Sathguru leads agri business transformation globally with propriety approach in Technology, markets, value chain, regulations and business alliances delivered to industry leading agri and food enterprises, for over three decades.
About the position:
As the Senior Leader, you will spearhead client engagement by providing transformational advisory services in cross functional disciplines across the spectrum of agriculture and food business. As the Leader of Agribusiness Advisory you will engage in client relationship with focus on business development in the private sector across geographies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Practice level strategic planning and P&L responsibility: The incumbent will be responsible for assessing opportunity in the industry for the agri business sector and develop annual engagement plan with focus on growth and profitability.
- PR and communication to foster industry leading reputation: You will drive the efforts for building awareness about the firm’s expertise and create industry leading reputation for the Agri business advisory.
- Business development and engagement sourcing: As the lead resource for implementing the practice strategic plan, will be responsible for sourcing advisory engagements to meet targeted business development goals.
- Team development and planning: As the corporate advisory practice lead, will be responsible for building, grooming and managing the Agri Business Advisory team.
- Engagement management, project execution and delivery: Nature of engagements will include opportunity analysis, developing business plans and operating models, working with innovation advisory team members in areas of technology access, evaluation and commercialization and with corporate finance colleagues for innovation and enterprise growth and M&A.
Qualifications and qualities sought:
- 15 to 20 years experience in Strategic Consulting with expertise in Agri business / life sciences sector
- Academic qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Agriculture / Life Sciences / with MBA (Mktg.) from premium Business Schools
What we can offer
- We offer an open, inclusive and supportive culture providing opportunity for your career growth and a creative environment for nurturing your thought leadership.
Express your interest to Murali (AVP-HR) @ +91 9949001878 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org